Happy Cyber Monday everyone! What better excuse do you need to look busy at work as you ease back in after the holidays? I may not be shopping for myself for another month, but the holiday shopping craze has begun. Check out all the goods I’m lusting for this holiday season.
1. Buy Me Brunch “Part Wolf” T-Shirt: Well, because I am and I love a great basic.
2. Need Supply Co. Pyramid Bead Plant Hanger: Handmade leather plant hanger from Cold Picnic that makes that dresses up that empty corner.
3. This Is Ground Mod Tablet: This case could be my new best friend. Besides the fact that there’s a place for every necessity, it’s handmade in Los Angeles.
4. Le Labo Santal 26 Classic Candle: Currently my favorite scent, this candle has the power to add fragrance to your entire room before its even lit.
5. Madewell et Sezane La Superbe Sweatshirt: La superbe means the beautiful in French, and that’s exactly what I think of this sweatshirt. This piece has a tendency to sell out so get it if you can.
6. Vans Classic Perforated Slip-On Sneaker: Here’s another style that keeps flying off the shelves. Comfort meets style.
7. Sircuit Weapon +: Now that I’m no longer nursing, I’m taking a more proactive approach to my skincare routine with the addition of powerful anti aging serums. I love this product because it delivers a hefty dose of Vitamin C to stimulate collagen production and correct sun damage.